Fight Corona Virus – Build Your Immune System- Exercise in the outdoor sunshine
Prevention of Coronavirus Disease- Exercising every day in the OUTDOOR to Boost Your Immune System to Fight Viruses. “Corona Virus Disease 2019 – COVID-19”
When it comes to fighting COVID-19, you already know that Sanitizing and avoiding those who may be sick are key precautions. But as per the science boosting your immune system may also give you an edge in fending off viruses and staying healthy this season. Here are five intelligent steps to add to your to-do list now.
• You may be tempted to avoid the Fitness centre or gym because it’s germy. But the reality is, doing exercise is a powerful way to boost your immune system.
• Everyday workout causes your body’s antibodies and white blood cells to circulate more rapidly, which means they may be able to find and zero in on bugs more quickly. Being active in this way also reduces stress hormones, which lowers your chances of getting sick.
Watch your diet:-
• Eighty-Five percent of our immune system is in the stomach, so when it’s healthy, we are able to fight off infections quicker and better.
• When it’s not, our immune system is weaker and more uncertain about fighting off infection.
Stay away from stress:-
• There’s a strong connection between your immune health and your mental health. When you’re under chronic stress or anxiety, your body releases stress hormones that suppress your immune system.
• So, should stay happy to build your immune system.
Get enough sleep:-
• Sound sleeping is another natural immune system booster. Your immune system is like your personal computer — it needs some rest so it doesn’t become overheated.
• Sleep restarts the system.” When you’re sleep-impoverished, your body releases out stress hormones like cortisol to keep you hyper and alert, which can restrain your immune system.
• People who got a complete eight hours of shut-eye had higher levels of T cells than those who slept less, according to a recent study. Try to get at least seven hours of sleep at night to build a better immune system.
Be strategic about supplements:-
• There’s no magical herb or vitamin you can pop to automatically prevent a cold, flu or other viruses.
• Minerals and vitamins play a crucial role
• Other supplements, like zinc, have been going amplify over the internet as a way to prevent coronavirus COVID-19. But while the mineral has been shown to reduce the intensity and duration of colds.
• A moderate daily dose of Vitamin D may offer protection from viruses. Exercising in the outdoors helps us to achieve this.