Ravis Fit Rules & Regulations
- Ravis Fit will be opened between 06:00 am – 11:00 am & 4.00 pm – 8.00pm (Mon-Sat) 7.00 -8.00am ( Sun)
- Members with medical problems should declare their ailments in writing along with a doctor’s certificate, before starting any exercise program
- Membership is non-refundable and non- transferable. It cannot be exchanged with any group activities or different packages
- Membership is not on usage basis. It is a fee, permitting access to the Ravis Fit for a certain prefixed period. The unused number of days cannot be extended nor will the amount be refunded, if not used by the member for any reason
- Membership period starts from the date of registration at the front desk and not from the date the member starts using the facility for workout
- Personal training sessions: Non usage of personal training sessions (within the specified validity date) will not entitle any member for any refund or compensation either in terms of money or extended sessions
- Members are requested not to drop or throw weights. Kindly re-rack the dumbbells and attachments after workout. Workout cautiously with all equipment so as not to cause injury to themselves, others or damage the equipment.
- Members are requested that we will upload your transformation picture and group pictures with or without bluring effects in social media.
- Ravis Fit Group will accept no responsibility for loss or damage to member’s properties and belonging or for death or injuries sustained while on the premises. Members agree that no claims will be made against Ravis Fit Group and their staff for any reasons whatsoever. It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that they correctly operate or use the facilities of the club including the adjustment of levels or setting on the equipment. If in doubt, as to how to correctly operate, members should consult the staff.
- Ravis Fit provides members with the equipments and machines best suited for the members, hence members cannot insist on any particular machine or brands or models of equipments being made available
- Tobacco, food, chewing gum, glass bottles, and cans are not permitted for use in the training facility. Personal non breakable water bottles are allowed inside the facility
- Usage or carrying of Alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, and banned substances are not permitted in the centres and training facilities.
- Members are requested to do their workouts based on experts guidance only
- Member must be fully aware that they are engaging in physical exercise and training which may cause injury to them. Members agree that they are voluntary participants in physical exercise and the use of centre facilities and training and assistance by centre personnel and assume all risks of injury to them on account of such activities
- Member hereby agrees to waive all claims or rights they might have against the centre including the right to sue the centre and its employees for any injuries or claims aforesaid
Ravis Fit has the discretion to terminate centre membership if a member:
- Fails to pay any monetary obligations under Ravis Fit rules and regulations.
- Is not able to provide proof of membership on request.
- Fails to follow the club rules and regulations prevailing and also the ones introduced from time to time, including time limits on cardio machines and any issue pertaining to gym etiquette.
- Willfully damages the properties of the club or the building facilities.
- provides incorrect information on the application form or does not disclose the necessary details as required, including health related ones.
- Violates any government laws, regulations or rules of the building management.
- Damages the name and reputation of Ravis Fit through any actions.
- Fails to act in any orderly manner, misbehavior or engage in improper conduct of Solicitation of any kind.
- Does any act which is in any manner disturbing or annoying other members of the club or disturbs or disrupts the functioning of the club in any manner.
- In situations of deciding acts of violation, the decision of the Ravis Fit Group is final.
Members will be requested to sign a copy of club rules & regulation form during their first visit. Without signing up the club rules & regulation form no member will be allowed to use the facility of Ravis Fit. Signing up of club rules & regulation is mandatory during membership renewal as well.